Specialization in Children’s Ministry
The Specialization in Children’s Ministry exists to strengthen and empower those serving in Children’s Ministry by providing the training, tools and resources for Children’s Pastors to succeed in their ministry of the gospel to children.
We firmly believe that strong skills in theology, teaching, leadership and children’s spiritual formation make for competent and capable children’s ministers.
Our students desire to enhance their ministry to children through deepening their understanding of scripture, teaching, leadership, and the child, all within the framework of Children’s Ministry.
Many of our students currently serve as Children’s Pastors. Many already hold bachelor’s degrees, but in fields unrelated to children, the church, or theology. All of them seek to glorify God through their ministry to the children, parents and volunteers they serve.
“The Children’s Ministry track at ACTS was a valuable investment in both my professional and personal development. As a whole, the program served to affirm my call to children’s ministry, refine my philosophy of ministry, and develop my confidence as a leader. I heartily recommend this program of studies to any children’s ministry leader looking to better equip themselves for ministry.”
- Tiesha Schmuland, Pastor of AdventureKids, Stony Plain Alliance Church
“Three words come to mind when I think of these courses:
- Transforming – What you learn will change how you view Children’s Ministry, your role, and how children are an active part of the church body.
- Supporting – The administrative staff and teachers are always available to help, encourage and to push you to never give up.
- Connecting – The friends and contacts made through the online courses help you know that you are a part of God’s Plan and not alone.”
- Donalee Patterson
View the map of all pages in this sub-section
- Program Options
- Tuition, Application, and Contact