Read about how CLTP impacted the first student to complete the CLTP program in Training with Impact!
- Based on a minimum of 2 years undergraduate studies as a prerequisite to entering the program, the student will first earn a one year diploma which can sequence into the MACS program at ACTS.
- Northwest Baptist Seminary curriculum is coupled with practical leadership development in the context of ministry.
- CLTP’s experienced based training provides opportunity for the student to apply missiological and theological training within real ministry settings. This ensures the development of competencies and exposure to ministry challenges during the training period.
- CLTP involves a true partnership with the local church, Northwest and Fellowship International Ministries. Through this program Northwest and Fellowship International Ministries enable the church to reach its goal and desire of equipping qualified people for cross-cultural ministry.
- Based on this partnership a financial arrangement to cover the cost of fees of 1/3 student, 1/3 church and 1/3 Northwest is provided.
- The three year CLTP program includes an ongoing assessment of the student in a ministry setting to ensure they are spiritually mature and capable of making a significant spiritual contribution.
- Mentored development through CLTP provides the guidance so that the student can integrate academics with hands on ministry. Spiritual and emotional support allow the student to be stretched without breaking.
- The 3-4 month overseas training period at the end of the first year of the CLTP program provides intensive cross-cultural exposure and first hand knowledge of the ethnic group among which they plan to minister.