It’s one thing to study how to put together a great powerpoint slide presentation. It’s something else to see a great presentation. I’ve discovered that I learn best by seeing the best. And now, there is a site – and community – where I can study. It’s called Slideshare: www.slideshare.net. They have great examples of all sorts of presentations from National Geographic pictures to SWOT analyses. Most are worth watching just for the images. While the presentations come from all over the world, there are quite a few from the Christian side of things, examples of work done for ministry. Some of my favorite include: Death by Powerpoint, Meet Henry, Best Wife Ever, Skills for Presenters, Dieu, and my very favorite: Best Photo Cnn 2004. It’s worth a look just for the lesson.
What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me–practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. — The Apostle Paul
In This Section
Five Most Recent Articles
- “Aspects of Islam” by Mark Naylor M.Th.
- Theologies of Leadership – are they new forms of clericalism? by Larry Perkins Ph.D.
- Calendar for Church Websites by Loren Warkentin M.T.S.
- Northwest Board Appoints New President by Loren Warkentin M.T.S.
- John Brand on Expository Preaching by Dr. Kenton Anderson
Five Most Commented Articles
View the Large Calendar203b