Larry and Grace Nelson, alumni of Northwest, invest in Northwest because “at this point in our lives we can think of few things more important than training effective, healthy ministry leaders for our Fellowship of churches.” More specifically they are motivated to support our vision because
- the need for effective, qualified ministry leaders to lead our churches exceeds the supply
- Northwest’s choice to partner with other Seminaries and Trinity Western University in ACTS creates a unique environment for developing ministry leaders, one in which they interact with a variety of evangelical denominational perspectives
- sharing resources with other Seminaries and Trinity Western University demonstrates excellent stewardship, creating economies of scale
- the pastor/scholars who serve as faculty have a true heart for the Fellowship and its ministries.
- the evangelical church in Canada needs vital, stable leadership development resources that understand the Canadian cultural context, the kind of resources that Northwest provides.
Recently Larry spoke about the need for supporting Northwest.
Northwest’s track record in leadership development extends over seven decades. We are innovative, accountable to our family of churches, focused on this single outcome, and blessed with some of the finest pastor-scholar-teachers in Canada — all of whom have significant local church ministry leadership experience.
Should you desire to discuss possibilities of supporting Northwest please contact Ron Sing, the Director of Development – At Northwest 604-888-7592 – Direct 250.821.3777 – Toll Free 1.888.402.3477 or use the form below.
Northwest Baptist Seminary only spends funds for programs and projects it has approved. Funds designated for an approved program or project will be used as designated. Where the need for a program or project is met or cannot be completed, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most. Gifts are acknowledged and receipted with an official receipt for income tax purposes.
Northwest Baptist Seminary is the graduate theological division of Northwest Baptist Theological College (our legal name). Our charity number from CRA is 10778 5610 RT0001.