There are two main ways to edit a blog entry that has already been started or is already published.
- Log in to the website
- Navigate to the post/blog entry you want to edit
- The “edit post” icon should be visible
- Clicking on the icon will open the editing window.
- Once editing is complete, click “Update Post”.
(Click on the screen shot to enlarge it)
- Log in to the website.
- Click on the “Site Admin” link at the top of the screen. This will open the dashboard.
- On the left click the “Posts” drop-down and select “Edit”. This will list all the posts in the database. (it might take a few seconds to open)
- Posts can be sorted in a number of ways – by date, by author, by category and so on. This screen shot lists them by author (note all other authors are filtered out)
- To edit the post you want click on its title and the editing window will open.
- Once you are finished editing click “Update Post”.