All ACTS Seminaries students are students of Trinity Western University, enjoying access to the facilities and resources of the university.
ACTS Seminaries offers Master’s and Diploma programs in a diverse, collaborative environment. The collective range of theological perspectives from within the Believer’s Church tradition create a setting to learn, grow, and explore theological traditions and spiritual experiences. This is reflected in both the program offerings and the manner in which courses are taught.
ACTS Seminaries continues to expand its course delivery options with online and modular courses. Course and program offerings are reviewed continually in order to be responsive to ministry educational needs and personal spiritual formation. Programs are designed to help students come together and go further in their personal growth, learning, understanding, and appreciation of diverse worldviews.
List of Programs:
- Doctor of Ministry – ACTS
- Master of Divinity – ACTS
- Korean Language Master of Divinity – ACTS
- Master of Applied Linguistics and Exegesis – ACTS
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy – ACTS
- Master of Arts in Christian Studies – ACTS
- Master of Arts in Worldview Studies in Korean – ACTS
- Master of Theological Studies – ACTS
- Master of Theology – ACTS
- Chaplaincy Certificate in Spiritual Care
- Children’s Ministry
- Global Leadership MACS — Korean Language
The ACTS Seminaries Academic catalogue:
The ACTS Seminaries catalogue for the 2014-2015 year contains information about policies and procedures regarding:
- Tuition and Fees
- Registration, withdrawal and refunds
- Specific information for International students
- Student life
The Student Handbook:
ACTS Seminaries uses the TWU Student Handbook as a guide for our seminary students. Though some features in the handbook are focused on the university’s undergraduate population, it provides the essential student life information for ACTS Seminaries
students as well.