KDMN 900 Introduction to the Program, Development of Research Competence, and Preparation of a Dissertation Proposal.
All students admitted to KDMin take this course as their initial course in the program. During the seminar the participants review the program philosophy of this Global Leadership curriculum and its sequence, complete a module in KDMin research methods, become familiar with the dissertation process which results in the development of a proposal, and are introduced to various learning competencies necessary for successful completion of the program (e.g. the writing and evaluation of case studies, development of mentored learning projects, etc.). An orientation to western educational standards and academic process is included, particularly as these relate to adult learning. And finally, candidates explore issues of cultural memory and self-categorization as they gain exposure to cross-cultural relational issues related to global Christian leadership. This course is taught over three different teaching sessions (October, April and October) in the program.
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 950 Dissertation Preparation I.
- KDMN 951 Dissertation Preparation II