KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization: Global Leadership Theory and its Practice within a Christian Frame of Reference.
Students evaluate the philosophy and theoretical foundations of Christian leadership and global leadership. They explore different ideas of what it means to be “global” and “Korean” within a Christian context. They consider the impact of globalization on the nature and practice of leadership, with some evaluation of these ideas from a Christian perspective and the nature and purpose of the Church. Some focus will be placed on evaluating how global leadership theory and practice can enhance the local church and Christian agency praxis. In addition two or three current and challenging aspects of globalization will be discussed with a view to discerning what difference global Christian leaders can make in shaping and dealing with such issues.
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 950 Dissertation Preparation I.
- KDMN 951 Dissertation Preparation II