KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
Jesus’ teaching regarding the Kingdom of God has universal scope and application. The assembly that he announced (Matthew 16:18) would include all nations. This course explores how the universal principles and values of Kingdom leadership interface with Global Leadership theory to advance the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). The goal is to express a theology of Kingdom leadership that can function well within the challenges of globalization and global leadership. Several Christian leadership theories being discussed in North America and Korea will be evaluated in the light of the biblical theology of Kingdom leadership and Global Leadership theory. Students will evaluate their understanding of Christian leadership so that its expression is consistent with biblical principles and contextualized in ways that truly represent a Kingdom and globally-aware leadership paradigm.
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 950 Dissertation Preparation I.
- KDMN 951 Dissertation Preparation II