KDMin 908 Global Leadership and Spiritual/Ethical Formation.
Global leadership intersects with various personal dimensions of leadership and this course promotes the spiritual and ethical development of Christian leaders with a view to their development as global leaders. Building on this “interior” awareness, a global Christian leader has the ability to stimulate the spiritual and ethical formation of a congregation or faith agency through effective and informed leadership. This includes developing an empathetic understanding of another’s culture while retaining a firm grasp of personal ethical commitments. Examples of global Christian leaders who demonstrate good ethical and spiritual practices in diverse cultural contexts will be the focus of several case studies (e.g. the issue of bribery in cross-cultural contexts).
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 950 Dissertation Preparation I.
- KDMN 951 Dissertation Preparation II