KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
Participants examine carefully the influence of Korean religious values upon leadership theory and practice. Confucianism, Buddhism and Daoism dominate the religious scene in Korean culture and global Christian leaders must understand how the values of these religions have shaped leadership within Korean culture. The particular focus of this course, however, is upon a theology of leadership, work and evangelism that enables global Christian leaders to express biblical values in their workplaces in ways that encourage their peers to explore Christianity.
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 912 Christian Leader as Global Theologian
- KDMN 913 Pastoral Counseling in Global Context
- KDMN 945/946 DLP Project Seminar
- KDMN 950/951 Dissertation Preparation