KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
One of the greatest challenges in the practice of global Christian leadership concerns verbal and written communications. The language barriers can be substantial, requiring the employment of translators and other supports. This course leads participants to consider ways to preach, communicate vision, communicate with staff, and communicate with supporters in a global context. The employment of media in the service of good communication cross-culturally will be explored as well.
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 950 Dissertation Preparation I.
- KDMN 951 Dissertation Preparation II