KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I: Mentoring, Coaching, and Equipping Global Leaders. (Mentored Course, Context Based)
Within North America mentoring and coaching have become key components in developing and equipping leaders. In this course students consider the use of mentoring and coaching in the development and equipping of global Christian leaders. Current practices are discussed and evaluated. It builds on the assumption that leaders develop leaders. The primary outcome is the conviction that global Christian leaders have a responsibility to train other global leaders. Specifically students discern how to train believers to be effective missional agents in their church, family, community and vocational settings.
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 921 Global Leadership issues II
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 950 Dissertation Preparation I.
- KDMN 951 Dissertation Preparation II