KDMN 921 Elective (Global Leadership issues II: Power, Conflict, Governance and Staffing in Global Leadership Contexts. (Mentored Course, Context Based)).
Participants explore and define healthy, effective global Christian leadership practices related to power, conflict, governance and staff development. Cultural perceptions shape substantially how these factors will be handled in context, so that Christian values are expressed consistently. Again the universal principles of Kingdom leadership and their application to specific cultural contexts and organizational challenges will be evaluated in reference to these issues.
- KDMN 900 Introduction
- KDMN 905 Leadership and Globalization
- KDMN 920 Global Leadership Issues I
- KDMN 906 A Biblical Theology of Kingdom Leadership Serving the Missio Dei.
- KDMN 907 Global and Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Christian Leadership.
- KDMN 908 Global Leadership, Ethical practice and Kingdom Leadership.
- KDMN 909 Elective (Projected: Biblical Theology, Boundary-crossings, and the Missio Dei)
- KDMN 910 Global Leadership, Religious Values and the Marketplace.
- KDMN 911 Global Leadership and Communications.
- KDMN 950 Dissertation Preparation I.
- KDMN 951 Dissertation Preparation II